Website Analytics Customer Journey Tracking
See exactly how good your digital customer experience is!
We can help. Our LFi Website Analytics service gives you instant answers to all your questions.
You can report on who your most active users are, what devices have they visited using, how long did your pages take to load and much more.
Website Analytics Overview
Our platform monitors and reports on the performance and usability of your website by paying close attention to what your users are doing.
We can help you understand your visitors sessions in real time; how users got to your site, the journey they took on your site, response times and any issues they experienced on the way.
You can spot negative trends which need fixing and maximise on the content your users enjoy.
We will help you see when your website speed is slowing due to high traffic.
Get to know your users today!
Why use LFi Website Analytics?
- See exactly how your customer experience is
- Identify common issues such as slow loading pages
- Learn what areas of your site are the most popular
- Use your new insights to improve your customer experience!
What is unique about our platform?
- Choose to self host your analytics and own your own data or use our cloud service
- Clear and simple to understand which customers had a good experience and which journeys could have been better
- We can tailor the dashboard to your needs
Monitoring across all devices
We will monitor your users on their journey through the web, tablets, mobiles and the cloud.
Key Features of our Website Analytics
- Report on visitors experience by country and city
- See exact page load times per customer visit
- Observe your most active customers (for logged in users we can show their names if you need)
- Learn which browsers and devices are most used to access your websites
Customer references are readily arranged on request. Please do contact us via this website or calling us on 0207 193 2014.
We can also help with
LFi will send you immediate alerts letting you know if your site has gone down, so you can get back online before anyone notices.
LFI Digital Marketing Score
LFi helps you to take control of your site. The sophisticated reporting allows you to customise the reports with your chosen data points.
We will help you secure targeted data including; PII, eCommerce, backend, online and dynamic content.